Sunday, July 7, 2024

My First Article on Medium

 Just published my first article on Medium. All part of my endevour to battle my dyslexia. 

I could just post everything I write here but this is a brand new blog and has very few visitors (actually it doesn't have any yet). Also, but publishing my work on other plattforms I force myself to really edit my text and work on my writing, just to meet their criteria and guidlines.

The article is titled; Four Trading Insights for Beginner Traders. I write about three "issues" that I think a beginner trader should talk about before he or she start to trade.

First, that it is importarnt to have an income on the side. This to not having to take out money of the trading account. You want to make your trading account grow, not shrink.

Second, that you should be prepared to work very hard if you want to make it as a trader. Lazy people don't make good traders.

Third, is that you must understand that you will lose money in the beginning and that is totally normal. I beliver many trader quit after a few losses because you cannot take losing money. But you have to be able to take it, it is part of the game.

And lastly that you shoul never be satisfied with where you are to day. Always strive to become better and never stop learning new things. 

That was a very brief summary. If you want to read the whole article you can so here.

Four Trading Insights for Beginner Traders

The url actually says "three" instead of four insights. That's dyslexia for you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Volume Speaks: Unlocking the Secrets of On Balance Volume (OBV)

If you have read any of my articles on indicators, you know by now that I point out over and over again that you should not take any trading...